Boundaries – Services & Costs
Our Boundary Dispute services include:
- Expert Witness Reports
- CPR 35 Reports
- Boundary Surveys
- Laser Scan Surveys. Good for 3D visualisation
- Boundary Investigation
- Boundary Determination
- Supply of your Land Registry Plans from The Land Registry typically £10 each, £18 for plan and register
- Creation of Land Registry compliant plans for land transfer/sale. The requirements are quite exacting. Click here to see what Land Registry require.
Typical Costs (excluding VAT):
- Cost /hr – £75
- Typical cost for measured survey – £500 Including CAD work & processing (This is a rough guide & varies according to size of site)
- Typical cost for CPR35 compliant report – £1500 (This is a rough guide based on experience. Some may cost a lot less)
- Creation of Land Registry compliant plans from £90 (Including purchase of digital OS mapping)
- Provision of OS mapping. Please call us or use our contact page to get a quote.
We would like to help you. Ask us a question, using our Contact us form, and we will try to answer it or you can phone us on 01905 24135 (telephone number is correct) for a chat.
Boundary Information Pages
A Boundaries glossary page may help with some definitions
We will be developing pages to provide general ‘self help’ information. These will help you decide whether or not to proceed with a dispute. They will not comment on specific examples but provide general information.
Our CAD services include:
- Bespoke Land Registry Plans
- Bespoke maps
- Rights of Way plans
- Agreement Plans
- Lease Plans
- Planning Notice Plans
You may also be interested in our Laser scanning service. CGD Ltd has used Laser scanning techniques to survey a disputed boundary. This method of survey captures a ‘3D model’ of the site enabling us to ‘fly’ around a virtual site as if we were there.